What does security mean to you? For many of our clients, security is found in the person of Jesus Christ. Hebrews 6:18b-20a reminds us “Therefore, we who have fled to him for refuge can have great confidence as we hold to the hope that lies before us. This hope is a strong and trustworthy anchor for our souls. It leads us through the curtain into God’s inner sanctuary. Jesus has already gone in there for us. He has become our eternal High Priest…” God’s love for us is a great anchor to our souls.
Another place of security can be in wise counsel. Even when the wind (or the stock market) blows here and there, we can rest assured knowing that we’ve sought wisdom from trusted advisers. Let’s be honest—sometimes things that we are considering make a lot of sense in our head until we say them out loud!! If you need a trusted adviser with whom to process some things out loud, we would be very happy to help.
There are some places that DON’T offer security. Money, in and of itself, is one of those. Politics is another. Religiosity is another. Anxiety, stress, anger.
A financial conversation with us looks like this:
1) You contact us to have a conversation
2) We send you a simple questionnaire to complete that make the first meeting/call more productive and helpful
3) We meet together in person, over Zoom, or over the phone. You are allowed to ask any questions you have and we’ll give our honest feedback (or sometimes simply listen!)
4) If we have recommendations or insight, we will put that together and send it to you for you to review. We will answer any questions you have or provide further clarification as needed.
5) You are “in the driver’s seat” the whole time—to continue the conversation and make financial decisions or not.
We can help you move an old 401k or IRA, make plans for retirement or other life expenses such as college, know how to receive inheritance money without huge tax implications, apply for life insurance or long-term care, understand your Social Security options, and more. Let us help you feel secure about your future!