Broker Check

COMING SOON - NEW Bluffton Location

117 E Elm Street

Bluffton, OH 45817
In Case I Die - Who Helps Execute my Wishes?

In Case I Die - Who Helps Execute my Wishes?

October 04, 2022
Share |


When you plan ahead for your inevitable death, you have much more say in how your affairs are handled after death.  This isn’t selfish — it is prudent.  You can choose an executor (named in a will) to handle your assets and distribute them as you choose.  You can name a guardian for your minor children and decide ahead of time who you want to have care for them. You can name a trustee (if you have a trust in place or create a testamentary trust through your will) to hold money or other assets “in trust” for minor children, family members who might be better off with a gradual inheritance rather than a sudden one, and so forth. The more you prepare in advance, the more you can ease the burden for your loved ones and do what is best for them.